Saturday, March 31, 2012

Annnd We're Back!




Ok so I have been on a major hiatus from Blogging... those of you who know me personally know why....We lost a member of Austinburg last summer...Gee Gee passed away far too soon! But I don't want to focus on the bad, we will miss Gee Gee more than we could ever say, but I know she wouldn't want us all to sit around and weep for her forever. So in honor of Gee Gee lets focus on some good stuff that has happened to our family in last few months.
Luke and I went to Mexico at the end of September...we had such an amazing time with our friends ( My bosses and coworkers went down there with us, it was a crew trip ). We got some good time to relax too, which was much needed. Shortly after we came home from that trip, we found out that we were PREGNANT!! Thank you Mexico beaches, sun, air and fun! Baby Benson #2 is due June 20th 2012. We are soo excited to welcome another lil Boy to our family! His name is gonna be Welker Kenneth Benson! Remington is wayyy excited to be a big brother, and I know he is going to be an awesome older sibling! Remington, thanks to the help of Uncle Bubbie, took up snowboarding this winter. He did soo awesome and I know next year he is going to rock the chair lift and the big hill!! We also got to go to MONSTER JAM and an Idaho Stealheads hockey game! Remington had soo much fun and we all enjoyed watching him get excited over all the trucks and hockey fights!

I plan on being better about updating this bad boy and putting up lots of pictures of our world with the new baby! Keep in Touch :)

1 comment:

  1. Love you .. Love your blog ... Can't wait to meet your new little one and am so glad you are so happy!

    ReplyDelete