Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Remington turns 4 and Bubba Graduates!

Talk about a BUSY weekend! Remington's 4th birthday just so happens to land on Graduation Weekend, and that would normally not be a problem but this graduation weekend happens to be a special one for Bensonville! Uncle Bubba Graduated!!!!!!!! We started the weekend off with a visitor to Bensonville, Aunt Sam. Samantha is Luke's sister and this was the first time she has been to Baker for one of Remington's birthdays and we were super excited to have her! We treated her to an awesome dinner @ Barley Browns, which if you have been to Baker City you have probably enjoyed their amazing food and/or brews! Saturday was Remington's BIG day! It was a Monster Jam Birthday! Complete with a Grave Digger pinata filled with candy. Rem had sooo many friends that showed up to help celebrate our awesome kid. It was a beautiful day and we took full advantage of it having the party out at Paw and Gee Gee's house ( Austinburg ) Remington was a hoot to watch open gifts this year, really getting into ripping the presents open and making comments about the goodies inside like: "Awwwww JACKPOT! " hahaha. This year Luke and I got him his first Big Boy Bike! Can't wait to go on bike rides this summer.









On Sunday, we woke up early to send off the friends and family that stayed with us. I was involved with the Senior Grad Night party so I had to go set up before graduation. Graduation was a packed house and how could it not be! I know that I am utterly and completely impartial to this class because my brother was in it, but really, this was the coolest class to watch graduate. These kids have soo much going for them in their futures. I didn't cry but I was so so very proud of my Bubbie!


I HEART THESE TWO BOYS!



Stay tuned for more fun this summer, we have a trip to seaside planned for the 4th of July with a group of friends, a concert and everything else in between to keep us busy! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment