Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm Baaaccckkkk!....and it's my birthday!






So, as you have probably noticed I have taken a loooooonng hiatus from Bensonville. Mostly due to the fact that we have not had Internet for quite some time. Obviously we have Internet now, and I thought I should update the blog. So I'm Back!



Today is my birthday! I am 27 years old and, so far, it has already been one great day! For some reason I woke up really early for me...Like 6:30 am, which if you know me is like 2 hours before I want to get up! Had a lot on my mind and just couldn't go back to sleep after Luke left for work. So I snuck out of bed, Remington had crawled in this morning after Luke got up, made coffee and did a little photography research that I needed to get done. If you didn't know, I am madly in love with photography! I am still quite amature, but I have done a few jobs and have really enjoyed them. I am currently trying to work on my editing and printing skills. Since I haven't taken any classes on either I have been learning by trial and error. I am hoping to take some classes in the near future! Here are some of my Fave pictures I have taken in the last year!





Remington is a little less than Two weeks from turning 4 years old! I can't believe how big that little bugger is getting! Right now he is into Superheros, mainly Spiderman, Thor, and Ninja Turtles. He is also into Monster Trucks, which is the theme for his birthday party this year! The thing that I think he is the most into right now though is.......... MICHAEL JACKSON!! The kid loves his music! Gee Gee bought him a portable CD player and "The Essential Michael Jackson" CD and we have gone through 3 sets of batteries for it in about a month! He knows most of the songs and tries to sing along to all of them! It's adorable... Video to come soon! He is some pictures of the BOY!!













Well, I hope to be more on top of Bensonville now that we have some Internet! I will let you know how Rem's birthday goes and have some more pictures soon! PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment