One of the best things about living where we do, is how it cools down in the evening! I remember when Luke came down to California to visit in the summer time, how he could not get over the fact that it doesn't cool down much after the sun goes down. I never understood what the big deal was until I moved to Baker and experienced the need to put on a jacket on the 4th of July because it went from 95 degrees to 50 degrees as soon as the sun started setting behind the mountains. You may be wondering at this point what exactly this has to do with playtime. Well, every evening about 6:30 or 7:00, Remington and I ( and Luke when he is home before then ) go outside to play until it gets dark. We also play with Sug and now Horton. It's so nice to be able to be outside and not sweat to death doing it. I love it! Gee Gee even played with us for a while tonight! Rem and Gee Gee were playing baseball and the dogs were going nuts in the yard! Check out Horton and Sug wrestling:
Sorry it's sideways.
Horton also got into the baseball action by stealing the balls that Remington wasn't able to hit! Pretty funny.
And in case you are wondering about what Sug looks like I got a great picture of her tonight, Because even though it seems that I am all about Horton right now, I love my Sugga Boogs!

Yes I do have to say, and proudly at that, That I love our playtime in Baker City! Nothing better than spending time outdoors with your family and friends, having a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment